Travis Rice Podcast’d | “… I had a lot of desire to work harder + have more motivation than anyone else.”
We talked up the Looking Sideways podcast earlier when Mick Fanning was on it and this week Matt Barr is back with another banger… Travis Rice.
Although these two are both the biggest of names in truth some of our favorite Looking Sideways podcasts are with the people behind the people. Old school legends, brand owners, trail blazers, writers, stunt men, etc. They are all there. So enjoy this one with Travis because he always has something intelligent to say and then go dig into the archives.
- Travis on his new film Depth Perception.
- Exactly what he thought of that infamous Whitelines Fourth Phase review
- The importance of ‘unlearning’, and acknowledging what you don’t know.
- How a ferocious work ethic has fuelled his entire career.
* L E G E N D A L E R T #2 * @travisrice is one of those rare individuals who has shaped snowboarding in his own image. He’s in town this week to present his new film #depthperception and has carved an hour out of his busy schedule to sit down with me and look back over his whole incredible career. Travis was always a dream guest so I’m pretty stoked about this one – if you’ve got any questions for the man himself you know what to do. Hit me up in the comments below 👇